[ACTIVITY] North Maintenance - Rijndam 2020

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: [ACTIVITY] Maintenance on north side of Rijndam 2018

Post by Sjoerd »

Try doing it with another train number, like 5012NN. That way, the CVL does not see a destination letter (the M) at the end of the train number, which might cause it to set a path in the direction Molenwijk. And when a path is set, it will remain until it is used. And therefore, a new path can not be set to get the train back into the depot.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Gotcha! There were 2 errors, first, the conflict between track which is solved by editing train's name and autoarrivals="06:00:00">, arrive time was at 05:58:00 XD, small details make difference! Thanks for the help which is highly appreciated.
Expected ETA available in the first post for the schedule times in V0.3 and their details!
I love metro simulator beta! It's my drug!
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Hello,
I need a few beta testers for the new activity version because I don't have much time to run the test, so if you are free to test a part of the 4 hours of the timetable to fix any bug, and let me able to release it faster, feel free to contact me via PM.

Thank you!
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

V0.3 released without any test after 9H, feel free to test 9h-10h and report bugs if any.
Changelog in the first post.
Metrogaming

Re: [ACTIVITY] North Maintenance - Rijndam 2018

Post by Metrogaming »

V0.4 release, I hope you like it, it fully works with Beta 12 update 1 with the fixes. (changelog in the first post with download)

Thanks for the download, feel free to share if you have an issue or a suggestion.