Few suggestions

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

David321997

Few suggestions

Post by David321997 »

So far this game looks really great. What I mainly do is actually going on explore mode and sending trains around with CVL. A few things however I would really love to be added are:

- An option to delete a train in explore mode

- An option to pause the simulation while still being able to give CVL commands and move the camera around.

- Being able to select trains more easier maybe by clicking on them in the CVL panel? It is really hard to find that one train I´m looking for in the dropdown menu when I have a lot of them placed so I can get it ready for departure and enable ai control.

- An option to select the time in explore mode

Greetings
MP 85

Re: Few suggestions

Post by MP 85 »

David321997 wrote: 09 May 2017, 18:24 So far this game looks really great. What I mainly do is actually going on explore mode and sending trains around with CVL. A few things however I would really love to be added are:
- An option to delete a train in explore mode

No one thought of it ? 8-)
- An option to pause the simulation while still being able to give CVL commands and move the camera around.
This suggestion was already proposed. It would be nice if Michiel would put this function in 3.12 ;)
- Being able to select trains more easier maybe by clicking on them in the CVL panel? It is really hard to find that one train I´m looking for in the dropdown menu when I have a lot of them placed so I can get it ready for departure and enable ai control.
Very good idea ;)
- An option to select the time in explore mode
You can already do it from 3.10. With the command "Ctrl + Shift + Page Up" To advance one hour, "Ctrl + Shift + Page Down" To go back one hour.
LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Few suggestions

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

I want more objects.
This is now a dead account.