Problem with the Wiki

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Jim2016

Problem with the Wiki

Post by Jim2016 »

When trying to add an image in the Beta 3.11 article in the wiki, I noticed that instead of the image, this text appears:
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to run external programs, proc_open() is disabled.
Error code: 1
Probably, this is a problem with the wiki. Whoever is responsible for the wiki, please have a look at it.
MP 85

Re: Problem with the Wiki

Post by MP 85 »

Jim2016 wrote: 07 May 2017, 11:42 When trying to add an image in the Beta 3.11 article in the wiki, I noticed that instead of the image, this text appears:
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to run external programs, proc_open() is disabled.
Error code: 1
Probably, this is a problem with the wiki. Whoever is responsible for the wiki, please have a look at it.
There was a problem when you downloaded this image in the wiki :arrow: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/File:Beta311.JPG
It would be necessary to send an PM to Michiel & senjer.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Uhm probably try to upload an update of the file with a smaller resolution (1000x500 looks like a strange res to me), of try a different file type. It looks more like theres something corrupted with the file.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
senjer

Post by senjer »

There is a problem with rescaling/tumbnail images on the wiki. It shouldn't be a problem if you upload images at the size you want to use them.

So if you want your image 300px wide for example, resize your image to 300px wide with your editing program and upload it as a new version of the actual file.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

senjer wrote: 07 May 2017, 12:22 There is a problem with rescaling/tumbnail images on the wiki. It shouldn't be a problem if you upload images at the size you want to use them.

So if you want your image 300px wide for example, resize your image to 300px wide with your editing program and upload it as a new version of the actual file.
Okay, thanks.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

The link to the wiki from the forums is missing, or atleast I can't find it.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D