Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Perks390

Re: Rijndam

Post by Perks390 »

Kroneheit wrote: 21 Jan 2020, 13:00 @Sjoerd I found a Problem. I made a AI weekday scenario for Rijndam 2022 with everything in it, but the ICD and some Sprinter make problems. Everytime a Traxx gets into Zeeburg platform 4 it won't depart its own back to Rijndam Centraal. Everytime you need to turn on the ICD its own otherwise it won't depart. The 2nd problem is that many Sprinters in RD Molenwijk track 3 won't deactivate the controls after arrival. After decativating them manaully it all works. (This sometimes happens in Noorvliet too.) Trains i tested: ICD TRAXX and NS1700 | SPR.: double ICM-1 and ICM-3. I don't know if it is fixed already but i just wanted to say that.
Would you be able to share the Weekday AI scenario on here so myself and others can use it, please?
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

Perks390 wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 18:06 Would you be able to share the Weekday AI scenario on here so myself and others can use it, please?
Sure. Ill upload it next week.
If there is a possibility to put it on the wiki @Sjoerd ? That would be nice :D
Sjoerd wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 14:17 Found the problem. Here is how to fix it;

Find this:
[...]
I first tried to look if the Traxx was the problem, but as the SG3 also didn't work i knew it the Traxx wasn't the problem.
But now i tried this and it worked. I wonder why i didn't knew this was the problem myself :lol:
But thanks, it worked.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Kroneheit wrote: 26 Jan 2020, 17:00 If there is a possibility to put it on the wiki @Sjoerd ? That would be nice :D
You can put it on the wiki yourself. Just login with your forum password and add a new line in the table here: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Activities ;)
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

Perks390 wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 18:06 [...]
Would you be able to share the Weekday AI scenario on here so myself and others can use it, please?
So just put it on the wiki take a look: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Activities :D
Perks390

Post by Perks390 »

Kroneheit wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 13:09
So just put it on the wiki take a look: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Activities :D
Excellent! Thank you!
Perks390

Post by Perks390 »

Kroneheit wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 13:09
The trains don't see to be working, the routes aren't automatically setting for them on the Zeeburg-Airport route? Plus, the train that starts on track 2 at Central has the wrong cab activated.

EDIT - A train also seems to get stuck at Nobelplein after passing the signal.
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

If you speed up the time by x16 or faster it can happen that the AI gets stuck at Nobelplein because of the change to ZUB. Because the signals turn on green as soon as the level crossing is closed and some AI trains go over the red signal they get ZUB 0 so they get stuck. If you speed up the time then do max. x8 and watch the trains in the CVL. If one gets stuck you can quickly handle. I can't fix the Nobelplein problem.
The trains don't see to be working, the routes aren't automatically setting for them on the Zeeburg-Airport route? Plus, the train that starts on track 2 at Central has the wrong cab activated.
[...]
Does anyone else have the same problem? If i play the activity i don't have the problem. Did you put everything in the Activitys folder properly?
So the files:

Code: Select all

Timetable_Airportshuttle.xml
Timetable_IC.xml
Timetable_ICD.xml
Timetable_M1.xml
Timetable_M2_3.xml
Timetable_M4.xml
Timetable_M5.xml
Timetable_M6.xml
Timetable_M7.xml
Timetable_SPR.xml
Timetable_Tram.xml
Timetable_Transportmuseum.xml
Rijndam2022_v131AIWeekay.ctd
If not than thats the problem.

And i can't confirm that the train in Centraal platform 2 has the wrong cab activated at start.

Edit: There is no Zeeburg - Airport route. There is:
IC Rijndam Centraal <-> Airport and ICD Rijndam Centraal <-> Zeeburg
What Lines are operating also are in the readme. :D
Perks390

Post by Perks390 »

Kroneheit wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 11:14
If you speed up the time by x16 or faster it can happen that the AI gets stuck at Nobelplein because of the change to ZUB. Because the signals turn on green as soon as the level crossing is closed and some AI trains go over the red signal they get ZUB 0 so they get stuck. If you speed up the time then do max. x8 and watch the trains in the CVL. If one gets stuck you can quickly handle. I can't fix the Nobelplein problem.
That will be the issue I'm having with that then.
Kroneheit wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 11:14
[...]
Does anyone else have the same problem? If i play the activity i don't have the problem. Did you put everything in the Activitys folder properly?
So the files:

Code: Select all

Timetable_Airportshuttle.xml
Timetable_IC.xml
Timetable_ICD.xml
Timetable_M1.xml
Timetable_M2_3.xml
Timetable_M4.xml
Timetable_M5.xml
Timetable_M6.xml
Timetable_M7.xml
Timetable_SPR.xml
Timetable_Tram.xml
Timetable_Transportmuseum.xml
Rijndam2022_v131AIWeekay.ctd
If not than thats the problem.

And i can't confirm that the train in Centraal platform 2 has the wrong cab activated at start.

Edit: There is no Zeeburg - Airport route. There is:
IC Rijndam Centraal <-> Airport and ICD Rijndam Centraal <-> Zeeburg
What Lines are operating also are in the readme. :D
All my files are set up like that, the services I'm having issues with not automatically setting routes are:
9819CX at Zeeburg, 7041MV at Ypenburg, 9912WG & 9829 XC at Centraal and 9839CA at Rjindam Airport.
7012VM activates the wrong cab end at Rjindam Centraal but runs once that has been manually switched and 7032MV seems to get stuck at Rijndam Blaak and won't leave under AI control.

Could it be that my files for Rijndam Rail, IC and ICD were corrupt? I will try re-downloading the files again and see if I have any luck.

EDIT - Must have been a corrupt download, it's all working now! Many thanks for your help.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Found a little bug! Might've already been discovered, but anyway.
On the Rijndam tram network, the two sets of KTM31s driven by the AI sometimes skip stops. Pretty sure its the AI thinking it's too long for the platform because of the stopping marker's position. It's not game breaking, but it's still a bug nonetheless.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

It's not a bug. The platforms aren't long enough on line T1 for tho KTM31's, and if the train is longer then the length set in the stopmarker, the AI will ignore the stopmarker.
This was known already before the KTM 31 was released, but not 'fixed' as not all platforms could the lengthened, and you could also just run a set of 3 KTM23's on line T1. But I did make sure all the platforms for line T2 would be long enough for coupled KTM31's.
If you want to use coupled KTM31's on line T1, you can accept the AI doesn't stop everywhere, or you can take the controls yourself ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D