Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: Rijndam

Post by Alfacinha315 »

I also love the new rolling stock... :) Will it be avaiable as an 'add-on'? Or we have to wait until the next release?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

BTW, a little bit off-topic (for whose who don't understand Spanish, try to copy the text into Google Translate). http://ferroguia.es/verano-proximo-tamp ... ion-denia/

(how about a activity with M5 temporarily out of service and T3 terminating at Westwoud, due to repair works at Denia?)
Attachments
Denia.jpg
Denia.jpg (83.44 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Mark28jr

Post by Mark28jr »

when does he come out? the new tram? or route with tram? : P
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 20:11 BTW, a little bit off-topic (for whose who don't understand Spanish, try to copy the text into Google Translate). http://ferroguia.es/verano-proximo-tamp ... ion-denia/
Google Translate:

Next summer there will be no FGV services at the Dénia terminus
June 25, 2018 July 5, 2018 by Manuel Mena / 0
THE CAPITAL OF THE MARINA ALTA WILL BE WITHOUT TRAINS AT ITS STATION LONGER THAN EXPECTED, UNTIL EARLY 2020.

Term station of Dénia (FGV).
Photo: Martín Álvarez

It was in the month of July 2016 when the Board of Directors of Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana (FGV) decided to suspend the service on a section of its Line 9 , specifically between Calp and Dénia. Then the Company announced a temporary closure of those kilometers to subject them to a global modernization , with which the infrastructure would receive a significant number of actions. The resumption of the rail service was calculated for the summer of 2019 , that is, a period of three years to completely renew the layout, replacing the trains by a coach service between Dénia, Gata de Gorgos, Teulada and Calp. However, this initial deadline will not be met, extending the number of months without trains in the Dénia terminal until the year 2020 , waiting for the Dianense City Council to at least reopen services in the first quarter.

From FGV indicate that the works on the Pont del Quisi , in Benissa, are the main cause of this new term. This historic bridge has 168 meters in length, a substructure of two chairs and five stacks of metal latticework. In addition to its rehabilitation , in parallel, a new viaduct will be built next to the current Quisi. Regarding the layout, the current approach is for the works between Calp and Teulada to be completed during the first quarter of 2019 , and the tender for the contracts for the planned adaptation between the Teulada station, Gata de Gorgos and Dénia is already underway, where the superstructure will be retrofitted , the tracks will be renewed , the platform will be adapted , the slopes will be stabilized , and so on. With the new deadlines, between Teulada and Gata de Gorgos the works should be completed in the month of December 2019 .
(how about a activity with M5 temporarily out of service and T3 terminating at Westwoud, due to repair works at Denia?)
Go ahead :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

DaanSGMm wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 14:20 Will different cars have different adversing signs? That would be cool! :)
I like your idea. I have build it in; the adversing signs are now related to the car numbers.

Anyone have good suggestions for signs? I will include the best suggestions.
Please make your designs at 890 pixels wide and 30 pixels high. :D

Alfacinha315 wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 20:10 I also love the new rolling stock... :) Will it be avaiable as an 'add-on'? Or we have to wait until the next release?
Probably as a separate add-on. When... that's not certain yet. Still a lot to do. ;)
But I think I might release the Rijndam 2020 with T1 turning loop at Rijndam Centraal Station this weekend.
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Sjoerd wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 20:59
Anyone have good suggestions for signs? I will include the best suggestions.
Please make your designs at 890 pixels wide and 30 pixels high. :D
Made It repaintabe!
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

That is ofcourse an option. But I have to make a basic version of the texture file first, and made sure it works correctly (so far so good). ;)
And most people won't even bother to fill it in themselves, so the basic version must be good already.
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

Maybe you can let us repaint the adversing signs so we can make our own adversing signs. That would be nice.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Kroneheit wrote: 20 Jul 2018, 18:56 Maybe you can let us repaint the adversing signs so we can make our own adversing signs. That would be nice.
Did you not read the last two posts? :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Rijndam 2022, with T1 turning loop at Rijndam Central Station....

Download: https://filehorst.de/d/cBoDdjai

When you install it, please remove existing Rijndam 2022 files first! Be aware that as the layout of the tracks has changed, the CTD file has been updated as well (therefore, the old files need to be replaced).
However, any activities you might have made yourself for Rijndam 2022 will still work with the new CTD file (as long as you haven't made your own CTD-file ofcourse).

Release notes:
NEW: A turning loop at the Central Station terminus of tramline T1.
FIXED: ZUB falls back op 0 km/h for an instant when entering M1 Panbos terminus.