Which line(s) are most busy in Rijindam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

theflyingexplorer

Which line(s) are most busy in Rijindam

Post by theflyingexplorer »

I think most busiest lines are M1 and M4,because that lines are passing a lot of hospitals,workplaces etc. and M4 is goes to Airport. What are yours think ??
brozma

Re: Which line(s) are most busy in Rijindam

Post by brozma »

I agree with line M4 'cause it's connected to the airport and to suburban parking area (Transferium Rijndijk contains a lot of parking areas), and I think that the 2nd most busy line is M3 'cause it's connected to hospital ("Ziekenhuis" means "Hospital". I know it because: 1st many people here mentioned it. 2nd if I use a bit of german, "Ziekenhuis" sounds phonetically similiar to german expression for hospital "Krankenhaus").
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MP 85

Re: Which line(s) are most busy in Rijndam

Post by MP 85 »

For me, the M2 line is the busiest line in Rijndam 2018. Because there is the extension of the line at Transferium Rijndijk. But in Rijndam 2020, I find that the M4 line is the busiest because it is connected to the airport and the subway line crosses from east to southwest the Rijndam network.
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

Me too the M4 because the russian metro ist on the line because its so busy.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Kroneheit wrote: 20 Feb 2018, 14:47 Me too the M4 because the russian metro ist on the line because its so busy.
Indeed; if you look at the number of seats and standing passenger capacity combined, a single 81-717 carriage can take more passengers (309) then a SG3 train (104+166 -> 270).
There might still be a difference in passengers per m2 in the capacity calculation, but even then; the 81-717 is much better suitable for high passenger loads. :)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Ryan_3247

Post by Ryan_3247 »

I would say the M4 & Airport Shuttleservice. M4 as it links the city with the airport & Airport Shuttleservice as it saves a bus service
Riding along on a First Doncaster Bus by day, Playing Metro Simulator and making (bad) repaints by night
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Actually the M4 needs the walk-thru-cars metro's like the M5 in Amsterdam, the H-type in Berlin en S-stock in London. Would that be a good idea?