Welcome to the new forum

Official announcements about the forum, site or new releases.

Moderators: senjer, Tom

carlosmulas

Re: Welcome to the new forum

Post by carlosmulas » 24 Jan 2015, 14:09

hola me llamo Carlos mulas vi este juego por interner me lo descargue y me empezo a gustar y ahora me pego unas partidas largas

soy de españa y para ver este foro uso el navegador google crome pero veo sus foros su wikipedia y su youtube y me encanta

un saludo

Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 » 24 Jan 2015, 15:46

carlosmulas wrote:hola me llamo Carlos mulas vi este juego por interner me lo descargue y me empezo a gustar y ahora me pego unas partidas largas

soy de españa y para ver este foro uso el navegador google crome pero veo sus foros su wikipedia y su youtube y me encanta

un saludo
Hello and welcome Carlos, please note that this is an English and Dutch forum and you will have to write in one of these languages. You can use Google Translator to translate your phrases, translation it's a bit odd, but it's better than nothing...

toledorenfe440

Post by toledorenfe440 » 01 Feb 2015, 19:23

Hi! I am Alvaro. I`m From Toledo, in Spain. I like this simulator and i waiting to the new version :D .
Regards

Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 » 01 Feb 2015, 20:44

Welcome Álvaro to the Internation section! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 » 06 Dec 2015, 19:15

:lol: Lol I understand him. We do need traffic and people though.
Creator and lord of The Trash List meme, as seen from here: http://www.rxrsignals.com/Phpbb3/viewto ... =45&t=3597 :mrgreen:

Alonzosol

Welcome to the new forum

Post by Alonzosol » 17 Feb 2016, 11:53

New looks always throw me off at first, but I think this is going to be great. More features, too. Im not sure what some of them are but Ill figure it out. Great job, witchy Will you let us contribute and help with the subscription?

MetroSimGermany

Traffic?

Post by MetroSimGermany » 09 Mar 2016, 16:48

Well... I don´t think 3.10 is going to have traffic. The main thing worked on should be night mode, I heard. Extensions also shouldn´t be planned for that beta. ;)

But I totally agree with you that we need traffic and people, at least 2D MSTS Style ones.

Another sign that people could come sometime would be that you can unlock the doors without opening all, so that the passangers can press buttons and open them by themself.

Also we need a reason why we should accalerate on line B when the crossings aren´t closed :P
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
...to Trainz: a new Era. 100% Freeware. :)