Welcome to the new forum

Official announcements about the forum, site or new releases.

Moderator: senjer

Michiel
Site Admin

Welcome to the new forum

Post by Michiel »

Welcome to the new Metro Simulator forum.
LILKIM01

Re: Welcome to the new forum

Post by LILKIM01 »

the reason i chose a username that has lil kim in the name is because i love lil kim and her music.
LILKIM01

Post by LILKIM01 »

When will the beta 3.7 for the metro simulator game be releasd.
Stef

Post by Stef »

The next update will be end july, please watch the wiki for more info.
LILKIM01

Post by LILKIM01 »

THANKS STEF APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tomasxouliaras

Post by tomasxouliaras »

I'd like to say a very great job to the creator who it's the most great game with trains,stations and more. I'm from Greece but I like Rotterdam thanks to these trains! Thank you for publishing this game and I waiting for more content!

Tomas
Greek guy. Only english on me. Thank you. :)
raymyn22

Post by raymyn22 »

and also can you guys add way morte stations i am on youtube and the actuall train has tunnels please add every last staion on the real map to the game please
raymyn22

Post by raymyn22 »

Make it to where u can push all buttons in the cab and add all the stations and codes to those stations and I know it might be too much but can u add day and night to and a button to turn on and off the front beam light and can u add people traffic and have them get on trains to there destination and also cand u add scroll destination signs like say the train number f10010 so if u were to put in f10010 to 2022abs twz when u put that in the train is line a from de bergen to stationweg or 2022bbm line b to be molens then the destination sign automatically goes to line b to be molens and if it scoll it should say via stationweg then show to be molens again the back to via stationweg just like a bus sign like line 75 39th lombard to milwaulkie via hollywood tc im in portland and add tunnels i know its to much but charge everybody 5 dollars to download please make it happen cus i know i would buy that in a quick second and make a not in service code but u have a destination example again like 2022abs the not in service code for that route should be insted of a line number it would be n for not in service so it would be 2022nbs thats from de bergan to stationweg but with a not in sevice train so the sign should automatically go to not inservice u know i got lots of ideas but yaw the designers and eveythang is not perfect please consider what i said and make it happen and expand the map with more stastion and tunnels taw know we want it all qe got to do is make it happen
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

I don't know why, but I don't understand you... Breath, think and write clear.
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

Do you mind writing with interpunction?! Nobody can understand what you are saying!