Beta 3.10 Crash

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

zefunman

Beta 3.10 Crash

Post by zefunman »

FIRST POST!

I don't know if the bug only affects me, but for some reason when I try to run the "AI_Weekday" activity on Rijndam 2016, after about a few seconds it crashes. However if I run any other activity on Rijndam 2016, it seems to work fine and doesn't crash.
Is this a bug with the application or just something wrong or missing on my computer?
jesitim

Re: Beta 3.10 Crash

Post by jesitim »

zefunman wrote:FIRST POST!

I don't know if the bug only affects me, but for some reason when I try to run the "AI_Weekday" activity on Rijndam 2016, after about a few seconds it crashes. However if I run any other activity on Rijndam 2016, it seems to work fine and doesn't crash.
Is this a bug with the application or just something wrong or missing on my computer?
We all have the same problem, I think it is a problem in the scenario. So don't worry nothing is wrong with the game or your computer ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I'll take a look at it tomorrow. If I find a solution, I'll make an activity update.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote:I'll take a look at it tomorrow. If I find a solution, I'll make an activity update.
Usually, it's because a train was spawned overlapping another. That's how I usually crash my games on accident.
This is now a dead account.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

When you are already working on the acvtivities, the Comic Con one also spawns you in the wrong train, in this case the airport transit. (I just used this to get to line M4).

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)