Trees on tracks and light fading.

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Trees on tracks and light fading.

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Trees keeps randomly appearing on the tracks and trains at certain spots. And there's a light problem as well were I can only see them at certain angles. Finally, the overhead wires between Noordplein and Stadionweg on the Araplein bound track is unfunctional when coming out the tunnel. The pentograph will cut straight through the wire when the train reaches the top of the portal. Pantograph problem located on the Noordplein side of the A Line tunnel.
This is now a dead account.
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Trees on tracks and light fading.

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Do you have a low-spec or AMD graphic card? Did you raise the pantograph at the platform at Stadionweg?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

I also have the problem with the trees and lights. Fences are also blinking around. :x

I use a ATI RADEON HD 4530 graphic card on a Win7 Laptop. Are they also involved into the problem? (newest driver btw)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

Flickering objects and lights are common problems with some ATI and AMD graphic cards. There is no solution for this problem, so either you have to live with it or you will have to change your graphics card.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Yeah, change a graphic card on a ~6 year old laptop :lol:

No, I can live with it. As long as the game works. But could be a horrible thing with night mode in 3.10... :?
I just wanted to know if theres a way around it. I'm totally okay with it. Also I have other PCs I can use.
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

MetroSimGermany wrote:Yeah, change a graphic card on a ~6 year old laptop :lol:

No, I can live with it. As long as the game works. But could be a horrible thing with night mode in 3.10... :?
I just wanted to know if theres a way around it. I'm totally okay with it. Also I have other PCs I can use.
I hate you for that. :lol: :lol:
This is now a dead account.