Buzzer problems

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

Just_robinho

Buzzer problems

Post by Just_robinho »

Right I have been playing this game for years now and I keep having the same problem
it says all over the web and the manual that "~" is the buzzer control however every time I press that it does not turn the buzzer off ("This is a UK QWERTY keyboard").
The way my keyboard is set up is that the "~" key is shared with the "#" key and I have to Hold shift to get to the "~" key as the "#" is the default (bottom) part of the key.

I want to know if I have configured something wrong or if my keyboard is wrong because I don't want to have to keep switching to AI just to turn off the buzzer

Thanks
JR
atimur

Re: Buzzer problems

Post by atimur »

Try to use the ` key, usually ~ is associated with this, it should be the top left key below the "Esc"
Just_robinho

Post by Just_robinho »

Sorry that did not work :(
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

Just turn off your ATB or ZUB, to avoid your train being stopped. If you wish to turn it off press ctrl+shift+a. You can now drive with the buzzer still buzzing. Eventually when you are doing your duty turn it on again.
Just_robinho

Post by Just_robinho »

Thanks I will try that, :) I do wish though that I could find the button...
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

You might try another keyboard.
DevonFrosch

Post by DevonFrosch »

Hi,

did you try other keys? It might be the '- or the ;-key (on my german keyboard, it's the ö-key which is at the same place as your ;-key).

Greetings,
DevonFrosch
Technological99

Post by Technological99 »

This may sound strange but although ~ is the set key in my game it doesnt work but strangely the @ key to the left (UK QWERTY) works so idk if it's a keyboard problem or a game bug where its getting the keys confused
Just_robinho

Post by Just_robinho »

Sorry for the ridiculos late reply. I was on holiday. and Sir You were right the @ button was the button that stopped the buzzer for me! :D So I do not know if this is a game error
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

I have the Same Problems when I start the path the buzzer won't stop buzzing even I have to remove the path or change the train directions to stop the buzzing.