KTM Citylink (FGV) Brakes don't release

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

SFMUNI

KTM Citylink (FGV) Brakes don't release

Post by SFMUNI »

Hello,
While attempting to drive the citylink (FGV) version I found that the train's brakes don't release and that the train won't move. Furthermore, when I cut out the brakes, the train still won't move? Any ideas? Thanks
Oh and, in the section with the number 2 cab, there's a piece of ceiling missing.
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)
MSB4THOMAS

Re: KTM Citylink (FGV) Brakes don't release

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

SFMUNI wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 00:32 Hello,
While attempting to drive the citylink (FGV) version I found that the train's brakes don't release and that the train won't move. Furthermore, when I cut out the brakes, the train still won't move? Any ideas? Thanks
Oh and, in the section with the number 2 cab, there's a piece of ceiling missing.
I had the same problem, you have to press ctrl + E then it will work
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The KTM Citylink was inspired on this vehicle: https://railcolornews.com/2017/08/24/es ... -alicante/
(Delivery to the FGV is underway.... Perhaps even complete by now, I'm not sure).

They are diesel-electric for meter gauge, as the line between Alicante Luceros and Benidorm Intermodal has overhead power supply, but the remaining bit to Denia does not. Yes, that is still the ambition for the line, but costs are a problem. So the new vehicles have got a diesel generator.

In the simulator, changing between overhead wire and dieselengine isn't possible. So in fact, in the simulator this is a diesel vehicle, which just happens to have a pantograph too (which sadly doesn't power the vehicle).
So yes; that makes Ctrl+E needed to start driving.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
SFMUNI

Post by SFMUNI »

Ah ok thanks so much!
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)