Traffic Lights appearance problem

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

Jim2016

Traffic Lights appearance problem

Post by Jim2016 »

This is a bug report for @Michiel.
While playing the game, I noticed that the lights of a traffic light are not visible through the outside driver's cabin windows in 5600 (2017) series (probably on all 5xxx series). On the other side, the lights are visible through the passengers' cabin windows.

RotterdamMetroLover

Re: Traffic Lights appearance problem

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

It doesn't matter that much when you are in the cabin.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 11:21 It doesn't matter that much when you are in the cabin.
Of course, but it's still a bug ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

I noticed that too. Good eyes dude! ;) I have no idea what causes it, but it's only minor detail. Don't worry, this thing cannot get you into dangerous situation, because if there would be red light and you'll pass it with enabled ATB/ZUB, train will stop by itself.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

brozma wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 10:55Don't worry, this thing cannot get you into dangerous situation, because if there would be red light and you'll pass it with enabled ATB/ZUB, train will stop by itself.
When the signal appears to be 'off', the rule book dictates that you have to stop anyway (and contact the CVL). After all; the signal might be red, but with a defective light. Passing it could be dangerous, and the emergency stop by the ATB/ZUB is also not a guarantee. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D