Scripts

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Scripts

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Is it possible to make scripts with map tools? If so, is anyone going to make a script were the destination display will swap back and forth between the destination and the line? Ex. It'll say Line B, than 2 seconds later it will say De Molens and repeat.
This is now a dead account.
Guille3604

Re: Scripts

Post by Guille3604 »

Change it manually u lazy bones! :mrgreen:
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Guille3604 wrote:Change it manually u lazy bones! :mrgreen:
I'm not a scripter. Only the owner can rescript codes and such as I tried before.
This is now a dead account.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

As I did some research over the file system in the unencrypted parts of the .000 file and from looking at screenshots of the old manual, things with MetroSim 3.0 and hints given by other users, no, you can't. Scripts appear to be in .xml files which would still be in the .000 archive. From looking at screenshots of the Beta 3.0 Manual and description mentioning the Editor mode and functionality, I assume its always in there somehow, only disabled by a line of code. There are also physical values for different weather situations although there is no weather functionality at this point. Sjoerd said at some point, that though he has the route editor, he can not see the file system, as its still in the encrypted .000 files.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)