Appeal to Michiel

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

gysev98

Appeal to Michiel

Post by gysev98 »

Hi, I'm promising mapper and rolling stock developer in Russia! My name is Andrew and I am from Moscow. I want to appeal to Micheal with a proposal and a request for cooperation. I would like to create a line of the Moscow metro in the subway beta simulator. There is a train, and the informant lines, and even schedule is almost ready, but not the main thing - Editor lines and some knowledge about the editor, and some small things. So write you agree to accept my help in the development and mapper to help me or not. :D :D :D
MetroSimGermany

Re: Appeal to Michiel

Post by MetroSimGermany »

So you build a train without knowing what format MetSi even uses?

Well, I don´t think there are any plans to do anything for the MetSi in the next years, thats not Rotterdam/Simvliet.
It also was never said, that an Editor will be ever released.
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
gysev98

Post by gysev98 »

Trains I would like to learn, but the cards-Yes, they can.
http://cyritrainz.ru here is the site with Russian add-ons metro, they are not mine, but to convert and make them high quality models for games I think. http://vk.com/kirmetro it is our Russian social network, and then offered to review my map under construction-TETRIS. It's all for the game trainz, but for any other game you can build the same quality and even better!
gysev98

Post by gysev98 »

I'm sorry, not TETRIS, and TETPAEBCK :D
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Trainz may be a good payware trainsim, but this forum is all about MetroSim.

I´m not an Admin, but please stop posting links to stuff for other games (especially payware) ;)

If you have a mistake in your post, please use the Edit
button instead of making a second comment.
gysev98 wrote:...they are not mine, but to convert and make them high quality models for games I think...
I can´t read russian, so i´m not able to read the license of that website, but normaly you´re not allowed to make ports of models to other games just because you want to. You have to ask the original author first!
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
gysev98

Post by gysev98 »

With the author I in a good relationship, about the resolution it is even possible not to worry :P
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Whether you do or don't have a good relationship with the author, the creator of Metro Simulator will not accept content from other sites or games. ;)
I'm not here.
gysev98

Post by gysev98 »

Don't even know what to say) And the idea I had seems good(((
senjer

Post by senjer »

It's quite simple, if you have a good idea that could work out (think about copyright and the possibility you can work it out) you can post or PM those worked out plans. If you get an answer it could be positive or negative. No answer means no.

And to be sure, worked out plans need to contain at least some pictures/drawing you made.

Otherwise everyone who want the editor will say they have plans and don't do anything with it for the community.
gysev98

Post by gysev98 »

So I threw off links with the development of my maps(but in another game), I think turns out very well :D