Grey Screen

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Ouskiller

Grey Screen

Post by Ouskiller »

So this annoying grey screen appears when you tab the game away and come back. Sometimes i get error messages and times the game out. Going back will leave the grey screen and ruining the game.
So i hope this gets fixed ASAP
senjer

Re: Grey Screen

Post by senjer »

It will be fixed with the next game engine. Until then you have to play the simulator in windowed mode.
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

senjer wrote:It will be fixed with the next game engine. Until then you have to play the simulator in windowed mode.
Please don't fail at doing it, all of the fans depend on you. If you can too, can you add a pause button and back to menu selection.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

TTGMB wrote:
senjer wrote:It will be fixed with the next game engine. Until then you have to play the simulator in windowed mode.
Please don't fail at doing it, all of the fans depend on you. If you can too, can you add a pause button and back to menu selection.
Senjer isnt the creator Michiel is the creator
Usually found in the 1700 and the 186 043/186 122
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Sorry, but I don't get it. The game is a public beta, which means that not everything is all right yet. Some things may have priority, other things not. Why is repeately asked for the solution for the grey screen (just as frequently as asked for the MG2/1 and SG2/1 cars) when is said that other things have priority or perhaps is already taken care of?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

RetMetrofan wrote:
TTGMB wrote:
Senjer isnt the creator Michiel is the creator
Senjer and Michiel are the admins. I think they are even friends.
senjer

Post by senjer »

Only Michiel is the creator of the simulator. I and Tom are helping him with the forums and with MG2 we test the alpha versions of the upcoming beta and other stuff. Michiel has a full time job so this simulator is a hobby. So wait on news leaked by Me, Tom, MG2 or wait for official news from Michiel.