Simvleit Extensions

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Thalys

Simvleit Extensions

Post by Thalys »

Will there be more line extensions in 3.10? It would be interesting - what I would like is to see some tramlines in Simvleit - maybe something like Amsterdam Lightrail where the tram shares with the metro. It would be nice to see some Amsterdam M5s too - however if it's no I understand as this is loosely based off Rotterdam Metro.
Thalys en NS = de mooiste treinen!
x_cookiedough_x

Re: Simvleit Extensions

Post by x_cookiedough_x »

Beta 3.10 won't have any extensions or so, michiel said on the dutch side of the forum that he will be fixing the timetable between Araplein-Stadionweg, he also uploaded a picture of MS in nighttime don't know if we get night and daytime in beta 3.10. and MS is based off the rotterdam metro and not the Amsterdam metro, sorry to dissapoint you :D
When life gets you melons, you eat them.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Version 3.10 will (as I understand it) mostly feature changes in the track configuration (both on the main lines and at the depot) to improve operating flexibilty on the network. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

x_cookiedough_x wrote:Beta 3.10 won't have any extensions or so, michiel said on the dutch side of the forum that he will be fixing the timetable between Araplein-Stadionweg, he also uploaded a picture of MS in nighttime don't know if we get night and daytime in beta 3.10. and MS is based off the rotterdam metro and not the Amsterdam metro, sorry to dissapoint you :D
Read his last sentence