Pause

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

djst

Pause

Post by djst »

Hi,
I think a pause option can be useful. It can be a new positon in Ctrl-PageDown/Up (PAUSE, normal speed, 2x ...).

Thanks
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Pause

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

It could be useful indeed, but if you set the game on pause, the simulator isn't leavable! (except if you want grey screens, but I don't think so)
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

One of my brothers wanted me to do something, it's annoying when you have no pause menu, he said it's a pre-aplha thing
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

This sim isn't finished yet, and in games like Train Simulator 2015 is much more money and much more time spent. The pause menu isn't very useful since you get a grey screen. But if you want to go away and take something to eat oid, you can set the metro to automatic pilot by pressing C.

And why do you bump such an old topic?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

pause option would take maybe few minutes for michiel to code possibly witout grey screen